Stump Removal & Grinding in Arlington Heights, IL
Stump Removal & Stump Grinding in Arlington Heights, IL
We provide premier stump removal and stump grinding to Arlington Heights and all of the surrounding areas. Our hardworking and dedicated team always completes our services in a detailed and thorough manner. Our clients love our work because of how high quality and precise our services are each time. We are very experienced and have all the knowledge and equipment in order to carry out any kind of stump removal.
If you have any questions about whether you should do stump removal or stump grinding, please read down below for more information about the differences and which one may work the best for your situation. You can also give us a call at 847-610-6030 or if you want a free, no obligation quote. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and if you want to book this service with us today.
Call Us: 847-610-6030
Should you get Stump Removal or Stump Grinding?
Why should get rid of a stump?
- Hazardous: If you have children, if you are in your yard frequently, or the stump is in a commercial space, it can be easy for anyone to trip and fall over the stump.
- Lawn Care: If you mow your lawn or have a lawn care service, this is also a hassle for them to have to move around and can be dangerous if a lawn more accidentally hits it.
- Unappealing: Having a stump in your front yard is not the most appealing thing to look at. It can make a yard or commercial property look less clean and properly maintained. Getting this removed will greatly help the overall aesthetic appearance of the landscape.
- Attracts Insects: a decaying tree can attract various insects and pests that you do not want around your home or commercial property.
- Takes up Space: If you are wanting to change up your landscape, like add a pool, flowerbed, patio, play set, etc. you definitely want to remove any stump that's going to get in the way of that. The stump is taking up yard space that you could be using for something else.
- Hassle to move around: Aside from a stump being aesthetically unappealing, it can be a physical hassle to move around all the time. If you are always in that part of the yard and you're constantly needing to maneuver around the stump, it may be time to remove it in order to increase convenience and reduce the hassle.