Tree Trimming & Tree Pruning in Arlington Heights, IL
Why get a Tree Trimming/Tree Pruning Service?
- Maintain overall health: having these services performed regularly will help improve the health of your tree in the long run. When the dead branches of the trees are removed, the roots can become stronger so that the the tree can grow strong and healthy. When the tree is strong, it will be able to better withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Appearance: tree trimming is also great to maintain a certain appearance of any trees, shrubs, or hedges. This service is very important for maintaining a clean and well kept appearance to your residential or commercial areas.
- Prevent future damage: If dead tree branches are not removed, then they could eventually fall off and potentially hurt someone who is near the tree. If heavy wind or storms happen, these branches can be swept up and damage your property or someone else's property. Depending on the size of the branches, it can cause some serious damage. It is important to get these dead branches removed in order to prevent any future accidents from occurring.
- Bad location: branches can be growing in the direction of a window, property, or into electrical wires. These branches could be hazardous and should be removed to prevent a future accident from occurring.
- Prevent disease: trees get diseases just like humans, and in some cases, pruning a tree can be a form of treatment for a tree. It can also prevent the disease from spreading elsewhere.
- Healthy Fruit Production: taking away dead branches and limbs can promote growth of spurs that grow fruit in the next year. Leaving dead branches and wood can make the tree susceptible to contracting a disease or infestation.